A little spanking goes a long way


Daddy, can I talk to you?

Sure babygirl, what’s up?

Do you think that an HOH should hold himself to at least the same standard as he holds his wife?

He looks at me for a long moment without saying anything.

Maybe.

Now it’s my turn to look at him, with a perplexed look, as that wasn't the answer I was expecting.

Why maybe?

Because I’m not sure I like the direction this is headed.

He had a small smile on his face and I giggled.

So that’s a yes then?

Yes.

Well, um, I know that you want me to make some changes to my diet, mainly drinking less sugary drinks and drinking more water.  And I know you want me to get enough exercise so that I feel good and am healthier.  But, you don’t seem to be working on those things yourself.  I mean, I know you don’t really drink sugary drinks and you don’t need to drink more water because you already drink a lot of water.  But there are changes that you were going to make to your diet and I don’t see you sticking to them.  And you need the exercise as much as I do and it doesn’t seem like you’ve been making that a priority either.

I hate you.

Another response I wasn't expecting.  I had a pout on my face now.

What?  Why?

Why do you always have to be right?

A sigh of relief from me.

But, I’m not always right.

Yes, you are.

No, you’re the one who’s always right, especially lately.

What do you mean?

Well, when I get all upset and worked up and you talk to me about things and…

That’s not being right, that’s just knowing how to calm you down.

We were both quiet for a minute.

Don’t you think you should be holding yourself to the same standard as you hold me?

Yes.

So what are you going to do about that?

Well, I’m certainly not letting you off the hook!

That comment garnered a raised eyebrow from me.

Sooooo…

I’m going to have to make changes to my diet and make exercising a priority.

At that point I gave him a big hug and kiss and then snuggled into him.


The thing of it is, in many ways he not only holds himself to the same standard as he holds me, but he holds himself to a higher standard, he often expects more from himself than from me.  I’d been slacking off on my dietary changes and exercising.  And I realized that one of the reasons was that there was this little nagging in the back of my mind wondering why I had to do it if he didn’t.  I mean, I realize that sometimes we need to work on different things and something I may need to work on isn’t necessarily something he needs to work on and vice versa.  However, this is an area that we both need to work on and I didn’t feel that it was fair of him to expect me to work on it when he wasn’t.  Anyway, I’m glad that I brought it up because now that shouldn’t be a stumbling block for me and it's something we can work on together.


We were snuggling on the couch, watching tv, but I wasn’t feeling settled.  I was trying, but it just wasn’t working, not really.

Daddy?

What babygirl?

I don’t feel as close to you as I should, as I want to, as I had been feeling before.

Why do you think that is?

I don’t know.

Perhaps you need a spanking?

Nooooo!

A smile appears on his face.

I think you do.

Hmmph.

I cross my arms and pout.

I’m pretty sure I can arrange that when we head upstairs.

At this point I’m not sure whether I’m glad I said something or if I should’ve kept my mouth shut.

We snuggled some more and then it was time to head upstairs.  Michael got up, put the dogs to bed and turned out the lights.  Meanwhile I’d lain down on the couch, snuggled into a pillow and looked like I wasn't prepared to go anywhere.  The tv was still on and the show we’d been watching hadn’t gone off yet.  Michael sat down on the loveseat and said that we’d go up when the next commercial break started.  Well, as soon as the words were out of his mouth a commercial came on.  I just started giggling.  He’s always saying that I can’t stand to see him with his feet up because so often I’ll ask him to do something or come take a look at something right after he’s sat down and put his feet on the ottoman. 

See, the tv can’t even stand to see me put my feet up!

That comment only made me giggle more and I got up off the couch and sat down on him, straddling him.

Aaawww, you poor thing you!

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug.  Then I started to get up, but he grabbed me and pulled me over his lap.  He quickly pulled my pajama bottoms down and started raining smacks down on my bottom, first one cheek then the other, then several on this cheek and a few more on that cheek.  I reached my hand back and he grabbed my wrist and pinned it to my back and kept smacking.  I was protesting and wiggling around, but I wasn’t really fighting him.  It stung and he’d taken me by surprise, but it felt good too.  It wasn’t long before he released me.  I slid to my knees on the floor in front of him with a pout on my face, exclaiming how it wasn’t fair and seeing if I’d get any sympathy at all from him.  Nope.  He had a smirk on his face.

So what you’re saying is that you want some more when we go upstairs?

No!  That is not what I said!

But the pout on my face was slowly turning into a smile and so I hid my face in my shirt.  I think he wasn’t sure at first whether I was actually upset or not, but when I started to giggle he didn’t have to wonder anymore.

That’s what I thought!

He pulled my shirt down so that he could see my face and he tickled me a little.  Then he motioned for me to sit next to him.

We may as well watch the rest of the show now!

And so we did.  And I felt settled and close to my husband, feeling like there were no barriers between us.   I asked him if he felt better too and he said that he did. 

When we went upstairs he pulled me close and spanked me a little more, commenting that sometimes he forgets just how nice my bottom feels in his hands, one brief moment at a time.  I managed not to roll my eyes.  Silly man.  When he was through making my bottom pink and toasty he pulled me close and held me tight.


It’s amazing what a little spanking can do, isn't it?  It was like role affirmation or something.  Any barriers that had been between us were broken down.  He was back in his Dom space and I was back in my sub space and both of us were happy and content to be there, together.

Comments

Popular Posts