Triple F


In case you don't know, Triple F = Fun Foto Friday.  I've done a few of these posts now. I just share a fun picture or image that hopefully puts a smile on your face as you head into the weekend.  I can get so serious around here and I think it's nice to lighten things up sometimes.  I hope you agree.  : )

It was Michael’s birthday recently.  I sent him fun little texts all day and looked around online for a fun ecard to send him.  Well, I came across a site where you can make your own.  I looked through the images and thought a couple of them lent themselves to what I had in mind.  So, I added some text and sent them to Michael.



As you can imagine, he got quite a kick out of them!

As for whether or not birthday spankings were given and received, well, I’m afraid you’re going to have to wait to hear about that.  ; )

If you'd like to make your own ecard, you can do so here.  Have fun!  And enjoy the weekend!  : )

Comments

Popular Posts