Spoiled


I've been so spoiled this week.  Michael is often gone M-F, but not this week.  First of all, Monday was a holiday and he had the day off (gotta love three day weekends).  Then Tuesday night he came home.  And he was home last night as well.  I have to tell you, it was SO nice to have him home that much during the week!

I just found out that he has to work tomorrow.  I’m trying not to be disappointed or upset about it.  I mean, we’ll still have Sunday together and I did get to see him a lot during the week this week.  But, I’m greedy when it comes to time with my husband.  I get a little and I want more and more and more.  There was a time when we used to work together and we saw each other all the time.  And there was a time when he first started traveling a lot for work that I went with him and we were basically always together.  People would sometimes make comments about how they didn’t know how we did it, that they would be divorced by now if they spent that much time with their spouse…they were joking, but not joking, if you know what I mean.  For us it was never a problem, never an issue.  We enjoyed spending time together and we got along very well.  Oh sure, there were disagreements sometimes, but overall we really enjoyed that time.

Last night when Michael came home I could tell that he had his Alpha Male switch on.  He didn’t just embrace me sweetly and give me a soft, lingering kiss.  No, he pulled me to him and held me tightly with one hand while the other hand grabbed the back of my head, pulling my mouth to his while he kissed me deeply, firmly, passionately.  I hadn’t expected that, he had caught me off guard, but note that I didn’t say I was complaining.  There were acts of domination all night.  For instance, when we were snuggling on the couch with the kids I was pestering him a bit and he grabbed my wrist and held it tightly, not letting go until he saw fit to do so.  And then, later on, after the kids were in bed, I became his plaything.  There was pleasure and there was pain and there was pleasure in the pain (some of you know exactly what I mean).  I was at his mercy and I have to say that it was wonderful.  He likes to see me squirm, hear me moan, feel me writhe beneath him and I love for him to be in control. 

It’s such a feeling of freedom for me, for him to be in control that is.  I worry too much and I can be insecure, I get anxious and stressed out, but when I can just let go and trust him and follow his lead, then somehow I am free to just be me without all that other stuff getting in the way.  I wonder if he knows that, if he understands it.  I guess I don’t really understand it myself, but I know that’s the reality, whether I understand it or not.  

Yes, I have been a spoiled girl this week and a happy one too.  : )

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts