Triple F


Okay, I imagine the guys are hoping I’m talking about bra cup size

.
.
.

and

.
.
.

I’m afraid you’re about to be disappointed.  My girls aren’t tiny, but triple f they are not.  ; )

Triple F = Fun Foto Friday

Yes, I know I spelled photo wrong, but if I spelled it correctly it wouldn’t be triple f, would it?  Somehow FPF just didn’t have the same ring to it.

Anyway, I’m not going to promise that I’m going to do a triple f post every Friday, but I thought it would be something fun to do once in awhile.  I may post an actual photograph or I’ll share an image of some sort.

So, enough of the explanations, and sorry to tease you guys, lol, but I think it’s time to get on to the image for this, the first installment of Triple F.



See guys there was something in this post for you after all!  Yeah, yeah, I know, some of you are protesting now, saying that you’re not the one who gets spanked…but perhaps she’s just been told to fetch an implement.  ; )  Or maybe not! *hehehe*  And now the ladies are smiling, am I right?

Comments

Popular Posts