Question: What is Domestic Discipline?


I went looking around blogland and elsewhere online for an answer to this question as I wanted to share the link on my blog under the FYI section on the sidebar.  I came across very few posts that tried to define DD and those that I did come across I didn’t agree with completely.  So, what to do?  I suppose I could write something myself, but I’m quite sure that I wouldn’t think of everything that I would really want to say about DD, everything that DD can encompass.  So, instead of just sharing my opinion, what I’d like to do is ask you for yours.


What is DD?  What is it not?

This isn't a quiz and there aren't really any right or wrong answers.  I just want to know what DD is or means to you.  

Please share your responses in a comment to this post or, if you feel so inclined, share a blog post on this topic on your own blog and then provide the link in the comments to this post.  What I’m going to do is compile all the comments and links into another blog post and then I'll add a link to it in the FYI section on the sidebar.  My hope is that such a post, with varying points of view on the topic, will be helpful to our community, especially those who are just starting out.

Anyway, I hope that many of you will participate and I’m really looking forward to reading your responses!

Note: Lurkers, please consider participating.  I'd love to hear from you too!  ; )

Comments

Popular Posts