Feeling Detached

  
First, I would like to thank SNP for nominating me for a Lovely Blogger Award.  It was an unexpected and very nice gesture.  Unfortunately, at this time I don’t really feel up to participating.  So, I apologize for not jumping on the LBA bandwagon, but I wanted to thank SNP and let her know that her gesture was and is appreciated.

If you have a blog, you may have noticed that I’m a bit behind on my blog reading and commenting.  Please know that it’s not that I don’t care or want to keep up with what’s going on with everyone, but honestly, my heart just isn’t here right now.  The events of last weekend really shook me and I’ve discovered that I’m still very much recovering from it emotionally speaking.  I’m feeling rather detached actually and I don’t know what to do about that.  Feelings often aren’t as easily sorted out as I wish they were.  Perhaps I just need some time.

Anyway, I’d like to wrap this very short post up with a neat little bow at this point, but I seem to have misplaced all the pretty bows.  Sometimes life just isn't nice and neat, that's all.

Comments

Popular Posts