Saying Hello


Have you missed me?  I’ve missed you!  Things have been so busy lately with my family visiting.  They're staying with us so there’s really not much to report on the DD front.  We’ve been busy sightseeing and visiting with friends and family and there hasn’t been much in the way of down time, much less private time.  I’ve managed to catch up on some of your blogs here or there, but I’m certainly a bit behind.  And I’ve been wanting to write something, even just to say hello, but when I have had an opportunity I’ve been too tired.

We all went away together last weekend.  I enjoyed the little things like holding hands with Michael while he drove, going for a walk together, etc.  He was off from last Saturday through Wednesday of this week, and just having him around when he would usually be working was wonderful.  He’s back at work today and tomorrow, but then he’s off again from Saturday through Wednesday.  Woo-hoo!

He’s been dominating me in subtle ways when my family is around and in not so subtle ways when we find ourselves alone.  That’s helped to keep me on a pretty even keel.  There's certainly been no maintenance or other spanking going on for the past week due to lack of privacy coupled with exhaustion.

Yes, I am still wearing my necklace…er…public collar.  There’s only been one day I haven’t worn it since Michael gave it to me.  My parents gave me a nice necklace and matching earrings and so I asked Michael if I could take the necklace he gave me off and not wear it for a day so that I could wear the jewelry they gave me instead.  I wanted them to know that I liked and appreciated the gifts and I didn’t think they’d understand if I kept the other necklace on too.  Michael didn’t have a problem with it at all.

My family is here for another week yet, so I probably won’t be around much until after they leave.   My parents are getting older and my nephew is growing up and I don't get to see them often, so I cherish the time I do get to spend with them.  I hope you’re all doing well and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things soon!  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts