Words of Love


Good morning!  I miss you already.

You’re wonderful.

Lovely my love.

I love you and can’t wait to get you back in my arms again soon.

Those are some of the words of love that Michael bestowed upon me Monday.  Somehow he managed to sweep me off my feet all day long without even being home.  Actually, this is an area of big improvement for both of us since incorporating ttwd into our relationship last fall.  We try to choose our words more carefully these days and we try to watch our tone as well.  And loving affirmations seem to roll off our lips much more readily now than they used to. 

Oh, we still pick on one another in a playful way.  And sometimes when we’re stressed or tired, we may not choose our words as carefully or our tone may not be the best.  What I’m trying to say is that yes, we’re still human and imperfect, always will be.  But, the effort is there, where before it had been lacking.  And the closeness we’re feeling now is reflected by how we speak to one another.

Anyway, I just wanted to brag about my wonderful husband...who happens to be home today.  *big smile*  So many times I’m talking about how things didn’t go well or about him spanking me or about how I’m missing him, but there’s so much more to our relationship, and there have been some great improvements.  We've come a long way from where we were this time last year, that’s for sure!  And it feels good, really good.  : )

Comments

Popular Posts