Red Bottomed Girls

I thought it was time for a fun post.  So I changed up the lyrics to Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen (check it out here if you don't know it).  Anyway, I hope this puts a smile on your face!  : )

Oh, I’m gonna take you home tonight
Oh, I’ll bare your ass, what a sight
Oh, I’m gonna make you squirm and shout
Red bottomed girls, you make the spankin’ world go round

Hey, I was a vanilla lad, never knew what kind of power I had
Didn't know much beyond what I could see
But once I saw your big fat fanny, and you were such a naughty nanny
I couldn’t help but want to take you over my knee

I’ll start by swinging with my hand, across your bum, while you stand
And then I’ll step things up and take you otk
You have beauty and you have style, but your pink cheeks make me smile
I’ll take in hand a naughty lady any day

Oh, I’m gonna take you home tonight
Oh, I’ll bare your ass, what a sight
Oh, I’m gonna give you all I’ve got
Red bottomed girls, you make the spankin’ world go round
Red bottomed girls, you make the spankin’ world go round

Hey, nice rear
I like to listen to you moan, and remind you that you’re owned
Ain’t no wonder what your red ass does to me (I tell you)
Oh, I get so much pleasure, you are my greatest treasure
Red Bottomed woman, you made a spanko out of me (now get this)

Oh, I’m gonna take you home tonight
Oh, I’ll bare your ass, what a sight
Oh, I’m gonna make you squirm and shout
Red bottomed girls, you make the spankin’ world go round
Red bottomed girls, you make the spankin’ world go round

(note: this next part is mostly spoken and not exactly part of the song, but I changed it up anyway)

Get otk and bare your hide
Oooh yeah, oh yeah, them red bottomed girls
Red bottomed girls, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
All right
Spank ‘em hard
Red bottomed girls
Yes, yes

Comments

Popular Posts