Plugged


Note: this was written last night...

As I sit here and type, I have a butt plug in.  Michael is using it to address some behavior, some negative behavior, with a bit of attitude on the side.  The opportunity to spank isn’t available at the moment.  So instead he took me upstairs and talked to me.  Well, he didn’t just talk.  He had both of my nipples in his hands while he talked, pulling and twisting and pinching them.  I guess he wanted to be sure he had my full attention.  He did!  My nipples are quite tender now.  Then he told me that he had to go back downstairs and that I was to join him in a couple of minutes…with Little Miss in.  I tried to talk him out of it, to no avail. Testing the waters a bit, and really not wanting to follow through, I asked him what would happen if I didn’t do as told.  There was a brief discussion about submission and he asked me if I wanted to please him.  Yes, Sir.  And then he said that if I didn’t put Little Miss in he’d take me back upstairs and insert The Senior and I’d wear it for at least as long as he was planning to have me wear Little Miss.  Yikes!   He told me that he’d come into the bathroom with me when I came downstairs so that I could show him.  When I asked how long he was going to make me keep the plug in, he wouldn't tell me.  He simply said that he’d let me know when I could take it out.  As you can imagine, I was less than thrilled with this scenario.  I mean, do I love that he’s stepping up more, taking things more seriously, taking charge?  Yes.  But, I’d really like to take this butt plug out now.

Perhaps you’re wondering why I’m sitting here typing a post right now.  Well, that would be because I was directed to do so.  He didn't tell me what to write or anything, but realistically, what else would I write about right now?  He set a timer on his phone, gave it to me and told me to let him know when it goes off.  I’m not allowed to look and see how long the timer is set for and I’m not sure if he’ll let me go take Little Miss out when it goes off or not. 

.
.
.

Thankfully Michael let me take the plug out.  I'm not sure how long I had the plug in because I wasn't watching the time.  I'm thinking it might have been 30 minutes total, but that's just a guesstimate.  I’m relieved, but a little freaked out by the whole experience...okay, freaked out is probably overstating it.  I don’t know why I'm feeling this way though.  I mean, it’s not the first time he’s made me wear a plug for a little while.  But it is the first time he’s made me put it in while he was home.  He’s always put it in before.  And the fact of the matter is I’m still wrapping my head around this step forward we’re taking.  It feels like a pretty big step to me!  While Michael needed to take a little time to decide what direction to head, I now need some time to try to process the changes.  He expects a lot more of me now.  But, he’s also giving a lot more of himself now too.  It’s a good thing, but before I felt like I was waiting for him to catch up and now it feels like he’s run ahead and I’ve been left in the dust.  That’s not the case really, he’s got a firm hold on my hand and is helping me along, making sure I don’t fall, but it’s still a little overwhelming sometimes.  It’s like we’re headed up a bit of an incline right now, scaling a mountain or something.  I bet the view will be beautiful from the top though and perhaps there’s a lovely valley waiting for us on the other side.  I’m sure there will be some rock outcroppings that we'll have to work together to get over and I imagine the wind will pick up at times and we'll have to hold onto one another a bit more tightly.  But, it’s good to be in motion again, finding our way, making our own path, working together toward a worthwhile goal.

.
.
.

I’m sipping a yummy adult beverage now.  Michael soothed me and set my mind at ease, helping me to come down from the experience tonight.  I guess spanking isn't the only experience that I may need some aftercare after...interesting.  I’m hoping to just snuggle up and fall asleep in my husband's arms shortly.  Mmmmm, that sounds absolutely heavenly.  *happy sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts