???


I’ve heard this rumor that March is question month.  And since the month is half over already, I guess I’d better get on the ball!

So, question month, huh?  Does that mean that I should start questioning things?  Um, no.  I’m pretty sure I do enough of that the rest of the year actually.  (I envision Michael nodding his head vigorously.  lol)

Maybe I should throw out a bunch of questions for you to answer!  Oh, wait, I do that a lot too. 

Actually, I’m pretty sure how this works is that you’re supposed to ask me questions and then I answer them.

So let me just go ahead and answer the first one that will probably come to mind. 

Q: Am I crazy? 
A: Yup, pretty sure I am.  But, I’m having fun with it.  ; ) 

Now that that’s covered, if you have any more questions you’d like to ask, please feel free (whether you regularly read or comment here or not) to ask via a comment to this post or via email (using the link in my profile).  

If I don’t get any questions, I’ll just assume that I’ve already answered the one on everyone’s mind.  ; )

Comments

Popular Posts