Questions For Michael

I had an idea…yes, really!  lol  While Michael reads all of my blog posts and sometimes he and I talk about them, he rarely posts a comment here.  Actually, I think the only time he’s posted anything was when I wished him a happy birthday.  Anyway, I was wondering if you’d like to hear from him.  Now, don’t go thinking that he’s going to write a blog post, because I doubt that will ever happen.  Just ask him how he got through English Lit in college.  I mean, someone had to write all of those papers.  You’re welcome sweetie!   ;)

Anyway, I know I really appreciate being able to hear things from the HOH’s viewpoint and I thought maybe some of you feel the same way.  So, I asked him if he would be okay with me asking you if you have any questions for him.  I wasn’t sure what he’d think of the idea, and I was prepared for his response to be “What, are you crazy?”  But he surprised me and said it would be fine…actually, I think what he said was that he’d be cool with it.  lol

Sooooo, now’s your chance!  Do you have any questions for Michael?  If so, please post them as a comment to this blog post.  It can be anything really.  He’s not easily offended.  Please remain respectful, but feel free to ask whatever is on your mind or in your heart.  : )

I’ll forward your questions to Michael for him to think about.  And then I’ll write up another blog post with your questions and his answers.  Please be patient though, he’s very busy during the week and it is almost Christmas, so things are busy at home too.  I promise it won’t be too long before I post his answers though.

Actually, I’m quite interested to see what questions you have for him and maybe I’ll learn something from his answers too.  ; )

Oh, and if you're feeling shy about posting a question in the comments, please feel free to send me an email.  You can find it in my profile.

Comments

Popular Posts