The Shopping Trip

We went away for the Thanksgiving holiday.  And we had a fabulous time with family and friends.  The only downside was that there wasn’t much in the way of privacy.  We did have a bedroom to ourselves, but the house was full of family, adults and kids alike.

The ladies all went shopping on Friday.  Yes, it was a little crazy, but we had fun…at least until we stood in line…and stood there, and stood there, and yes, stood there.  Ugh.  That was at the mall, surprise, surprise.  Oh well, at least we had one another to chat with.  Then we moved on to some smaller, local stores.  Those were busy too, but they were much more pleasant to shop in, with more unique items for sale and we didn’t have to stand in line forever to check out.  We all found some nice Christmas presents at good prices.

When we got back I wanted to show Michael what I’d bought.  He thought I’d made out pretty well.  He liked my purchases.  But then he wanted to know how much I’d spent.  I told him that I wasn’t sure.  He said that I must have some idea.  I told him that I hadn’t added it up.  You see, he’d given me a budget to stick to for this shopping trip.  And I knew I’d gone over it.  In fact, I’d gone over it at a single store, and I’d purchased a few more things after that.  Are you cringing yet?  Yeah, me too.  I asked him if he wanted to see the receipts.  He said that he didn’t need to see the receipts; he just wanted to know how much I’d spent.  I didn’t say anything, went and got the receipts, handed them to him and walked away.  A little later I came back into the room and stood next to him.  As he looked over at me, I could feel the look he was giving me.  I took a deep breath and looked at him.  He wasn’t happy.  *sigh*

He took me aside to talk.

                Did you forget about the budget I gave you?

                No.

                Well, what happened?

I didn’t say anything.  I didn’t know what to say.  I knew he was mad and I didn’t want to say anything that would upset him even more.

Do you realize you spent 3 times the amount of the budget?  You went over the budget at the first store!  You spent triple what I told you that you could spend!

I still didn’t know what to say.  I looked at my feet, tears in my eyes.  He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head.  I looked him in the eyes, trying not to cry.  After a few moments he let go of my chin and pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me.

                I hate this!

I wasn't sure what he meant.

                What?

                I can’t stay mad at you anymore.

He softened his hold on me and I pulled away from him a little, looking up at him, a couple of tears trickling down my cheeks.

You could say you’re sorry instead of just standing there with those puppy dog eyes you know!

I am sorry! 

Well, why did you do it?

Well, you know that I haven’t really been in the holiday spirit.  And it was nice to go out with the other ladies and go shopping.  And I found some things at good prices that I thought would make good gifts for some people.  And, well, I don’t know, I’m sorry, I was just, enjoying myself I guess.

He mulled this over for a couple of minutes.  He could see how upset I was.  And he knew that I hadn’t bought a thing for Christmas before this shopping trip.  In fact, I’d told him, probably not even a week before, that I wished that we could just skip the holidays this year.  I’d said that I didn’t care about celebrating.  And he knew that wasn’t normal for me.  I love Christmas.  

He softened.

It’s ok sweetheart.  I won’t bring this up again while we’re here.  But, we will be talking some more when we get home.  Okay?

Talking?  I know what that means.  Usually it means that his hand will be communicating with my bottom.  *sigh*  There really wasn’t anything I could say.  It’s not liked I’d planned all along to disobey him.  But I had.  And I hadn’t meant to upset him.  But of course he was upset.  There was a reason he’d given me the budget to begin with, it wasn’t just an arbitrary thing.

He gave me a hug and when he let me go I headed for the bedroom we were staying in.  I closed the door and collapsed on the bed, burying my face in the pillow and started to cry.  After a few minutes I wondered if he’d come find me and about that time I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.  He came into the room, shut the door and laid on the bed next to me.  He pulled me to him and tried to soothe me.  I started to calm down and he made me roll over.  He started to talk to me about rules and his leadership when he stopped suddenly and just looked at me for a moment.  Then he started directing questions at me.


               Who's the one who makes the rules?

                You do Sir.

                And who’s the one who needs to obey the rules?

                Me Sir.

                Who do you belong to little girl?

                You Sir.

                And what can I do to you?

                Anything you want Sir.

                And can you ever withhold any of yourself from me?

                No Sir.

By now I was very still, my breath had quickened and was shallow.  I was searching his face, and biting my lower lip.  I wasn’t sure where he was headed with this.

I didn’t have to wait long to find out.  He placed my arms above my head and told me to keep them there.  His hands started roaming over my body, a pinch here, a light slap there, rubbing here, poking there.  I tried to hold still and be quiet because the house was full of people.  In a way this was a good thing, no one had really missed us.  But on the other hand we could hear footsteps up and down the stairs, and going past our room.  Then he pulled me to him and started kissing me passionately. And then we cuddled. 

After a few minutes, I said that I needed to use the bathroom and I started to get up.  But he stopped me.  He pulled me back down on the bed, with me lying on my back, and he pinned my hands above my head with his arm.  He was lying on his side next to me, leaning over me a bit.  He pushed my legs apart and started rubbing.

                Wait!  I said I have to go to the bathroom!

                I know.

He had a very mischievous smile on his face and he hadn’t stopped rubbing my tender nub.

                But, but, but, I have to pee!

                Is that so?

                Yes!

                Mmmm.

I gasped as he started rubbing harder and faster.  I tried to close my legs, but that just wasn’t an option.  I struggled against him, trying to pull my arms free and it was so hard to keep quiet.  After bringing me to the edge and beyond, he released me.  I laid there for a minute, catching my breath and then I looked up at him.  He was relaxed and smiling.  He had a look of pleasure in his eyes.  He leaned forward and whispered in my ear “there are many ways for me to dominate you.”  And he kissed me.  I asked if I could go to the bathroom now and he said that I could.  I smiled and thanked him and off I went.

Comments

Popular Posts