De-Lurking for LOL 6

Love Our Lurkers is an annual event in our little corner of blogland and I debated a bit about whether or not I was going to participate.  I’m not necessarily someone who just goes along with the crowd.  But, after some thought, I decided that yes, I would like to participate and say a special hello to any lurkers that may visit.  : )

My blog is only two months old…actually, it will be two months old in a couple of days…and I’ve had over 9,000 page views (not including my own) during that time.  Wow!  That amazes me.  And I have 38 followers/members.  That’s pretty cool!  I really didn’t know if anyone would read what I was writing.  And I had prepared myself for the possibility that even if I did have some readers, they may opt not to comment.  I was shocked really when I got my first comment and then another and then another.  There were people who were not only taking the time to read my posts, but thinking about what I’d said and sharing their thoughts as well?  Awesome!

I’m very thankful for all of you who have become followers/members of my blog.  And I’m very thankful for all of you who have commented, whether it was only once or more often.  And, for those of you waiting in the wings, reading, but not sure if you want to be seen or heard, I’m thankful for you too!  No pressure, but if you’ve been waiting for the opportunity to tell me that you’ve enjoyed my blog or that you think I’m crazy or you just want to say hello, now is a great time to do so!  I’d love to hear from you.  : )

Comments

Popular Posts