The Adventures of Butt Plug Girl

Ok, I just couldn’t resist that title.  lol  I mean, if I have to put up with a butt plug, then I certainly need some comedic outlet, yes?
So, are you wondering how yesterday went?  Well, can I just ask…what happened to my easy going husband?  (and no, I’m not sure whether I miss him or not, but don’t tell him that!)  If you read yesterday’s post then you know that his plan was to come home, insert the butt plug into my poor hiney and make me wear it for a while as I went about my day.  The idea of this was kind of exciting the night before, but by the next morning I was really nervous about it.

Thankfully, things didn’t go exactly according to his plan.  The day got busy quickly with an unexpected appointment and some other things that needed to be taken care of, so Senior Butt Plug’s appearance had to be delayed.  *huge sigh of relief*  Unfortunately, it wasn’t cancelled altogether.
Michael and I say prayers with the kids at night and tuck them in.  Yes, they’re both old enough they don’t really need us to do that, but I’m going to do it for as long as I can get away with it.  ; )  They really do grow up too quickly.  So, when we headed upstairs with the kids Michael told me not to come back downstairs without him.  It was a simple statement, but one that made my breath quicken. 


After tucking the kids in, I waited for him in our bedroom, trying to figure out a way to get out of this.  I was quickly informed that wasn’t going to happen.  I didn’t know what to do.  I’m so used to being able to get my way, one way or another.  I knew by his tone that I didn’t want to physically resist, but I did try to talk my way out of it.  It did no good, his mind was made up.  He told me that he was putting the butt plug in and that then we’d go downstairs for a little bit, maybe watch a little tv together, and that the plug wasn’t coming back out until we came back upstairs together.  That was not what I wanted to hear!
Off came my clothes, up onto the bed on my elbows and knees, back arched, legs spread.  Out came the lube and in went one finger and then two and then it was time for the butt plug.  More lube and he eased it in and out a few times, working it in farther each time, until it was sucked fully into me, just the end sticking out.  After letting his hands wander for a couple of minutes he told me to get my pjs on, we were going downstairs.  I was whiny, did I really have to wear the plug?  Yes.  A stern, unequivocal yes.  Oh.  :(


Downstairs we went.  He told me that I could go on the computer for a little bit if I wanted, but for once I wasn’t interested.  Instead I settled down in the living room while he did some stuff.  I was trying to get used to the butt plug.  Let me tell you, wearing a butt plug while being distracted by other things…spanking, fondling, sex, etc…is one thing.  Wearing it with nothing really to distract you from it is a whole other thing altogether! 
It wasn’t long before Michael came to sit with me.  We snuggled on the couch together watching a movie.  It wasn’t long though before I started really wanting the plug out.  I would look at him with those puppy dog eyes and ask him, could I please have it out now? 

No.  Not yet little one. 
*sigh* 

Then a little while after that…please?  You’ve made your point, really you have.  Can’t I take it out now? 

I said no.  It’s not coming out until we go upstairs.
So, you’d probably think that at this point I’d be trying to get him to go upstairs, right?  Well, I wasn’t sure I really wanted to do that either.  You see, what I haven’t told you is that I knew that I had discipline coming when we went upstairs…a minimum of 14, with corner time afterward.  And I was pretty sure his plan included leaving the butt plug in for discipline.  So, my choice was to either stay downstairs cuddled up to him with the plug in or head upstairs and hopefully get the plug taken out, but probably not until after discipline.  So, I didn’t pressure him to go upstairs, in the back of my mind hoping that he would get tired and fall asleep on the couch and then maybe I could get the plug out and the rest of the evening could be averted.


Yeah, no, that’s not what happened at all.  Instead, after awhile I got upset.  I’d tried to get him to let me take the plug out several times and he kept telling me no and said that if I kept whining about it he was going to start adding to my discipline.  But, now the plug was starting to bother me more and out came the defiant attitude. 
I’m not used to wearing it for any period of time like this Michael!  And I know you don’t like my tone of voice right now, but I don’t care! 

And off I stormed upstairs, feeling upset and pouty. 
As much as I wanted to just take that plug out, I didn’t.  I waited for Michael, setting my alarm clock for the next morning.  Of course, being so flustered I hit the wrong thing on the alarm clock, the nap button, which I’ve never even used and I couldn’t figure out how to shut the stupid thing off.  When Michael came in I immediately apologized and told him I was trying to set my stupid alarm clock and that I hadn’t checked on the kids yet, and…he saw that I was upset and frustrated and told me he’d go check on the kids and that he wanted me to lay down, take a few deep breaths and try to relax.  So that’s what I did.


When he came back in he told me that he was going to take the plug out.  *huge sigh of relief*  But then he said that I was still getting discipline.  I may have pouted, but I didn’t protest.  I was just so relieved to get that plug taken out.
Discipline would normally be given with the wooden paddle, but it’s loud.  Michael had heard that a wooden spoon might be quieter, so since I had to go to the store earlier in the day anyway, he had told me to look for a nice, strong wooden spoon to bring home.  *gulp*  There were two at the store, one slightly smaller and more curved and one larger and a little flatter.  I didn’t know which to buy, so I got them both.  Michael was more than happy to try them out last night.  Over his knee I went and he tried one out for a few strokes and then the other, then back to the first one with me counting to 14.  At that point, to my distress, he decided that I really needed a few more and the counting resumed at 15 and went to 26.  Then, into the corner I went, my red cheeks on display.  I managed to keep still and after a few minutes he came over to me, one hand fingering my wetness and the other tugging at my nipples.  He led me to the bed and we both enjoyed the rest of the evening together.


I thanked Michael this morning.  I told him that it wasn’t really what I had wanted (well, except for the fabulous sex, lol), but that it had been what I needed.  While that’s hard to admit, if he doesn’t know how I truly feel, it will make it much harder for him to navigate this journey.

I can still feel the remnants of last night.  Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, yes, the wooden spoons were quieter than the wooden paddle and I think Michael quite liked them.  They’re still not super quiet though, so I would recommend some background noise if you have kids or guests in the house.

Comments

Popular Posts