Your Desire Shall be for your Husband…

and he will rule over you.  Yup, that’s from the Bible…Genesis 3:16, if you want to take a look for yourself.  That explains a lot really.  I’ve wondered at times why I have this desire within me to submit to my husband and why he has this desire to dominate me.  But, it’s been interwoven in the threads of life since the beginning.  I wonder what things would be like between a man and a woman, a husband and wife, if Eve hadn’t eaten that apple.


Ok, back to that desire thing…yeah…can I just say that since we’ve started DD I’ve found myself dwelling on all sorts of luscious thoughts that leave my panties wet…that I’ve found myself searching out relevant blogs and looking at all sorts of toys online…that I’ve been pleasuring myself way more than I had been previously…all the while, thinking of Michael.  I know part of it is that it’s something new and exciting.  But I don’t think that’s the whole story…I think, well, DD is just hot!  : )  Ok, that sounds really juvenile, but it’s true.  The dance we do, Michael dominating me, me submitting to him, can be very, sensuous.  Goodness, I’m starting to get aroused just writing about it!  lol


.

.

.

Oh, and for those of you wondering if discipline was served last night…no…and now I have to wait until Sunday.  :(

Comments

Popular Posts