Happy Birthday Michael

It’s Michael’s birthday!  And it’s one of those big ones too.  : )  I was having a really hard time deciding what to give him, so I wrote him this…
 

Dear Michael, my sweet, loving, wonderful husband,


I’ve been trying to think of a present to get you for your birthday.  Something that would show you just how much I love you, how much I appreciate you, how highly I think of you.  The problem is there’s nothing I can think of, no matter how expensive, that would even come close to expressing my true feelings for you.

So, instead I’d like you to choose something.  It can be something big or something small.  It can be a gift you can bring home or someplace to go or something to do.  It can be whatever you want.  There’s only one string attached to this gift…you have to pick something.


I want you to know that you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.  You are an inspiration to me.  You’re a wonderful husband and father.  I love you so much and then when I think my love for you couldn’t possibly grow, I love you more.  <3
 
Happy 40th sweetie!  And here’s to the next 40!  : )

Love,
always and forever,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts